How Risky Are Recessions for Top Earners?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerald Auten & Geoffrey Gee & Nicholas Turner, 2013. "Income Inequality, Mobility, and Turnover at the Top in the US, 1987-2010," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 168-172, May.
- Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song, 2014.
"The Nature of Countercyclical Income Risk,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(3), pages 621-660.
- Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song, 2012. "The Nature of Countercyclical Income Risk," NBER Working Papers 18035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song, 2012. "The nature of countercyclical income risk," Staff Report 476, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song, 2013. "The nature of countercyclical income risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jon Bakija & Adam Cole & Bradley Heim, 2008. "Jobs and Income Growth of Top Earners and the Causes of Changing Income Inequality: Evidence from U.S. Tax Return Data," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-22, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jan 2012.
- Wojciech Kopczuk & Emmanuel Saez & Jae Song, 2010. "Earnings Inequality and Mobility in the United States: Evidence from Social Security Data Since 1937," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(1), pages 91-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Bergeaud, Antonin & Blundell, Richard William & Hémous, David, 2015.
"Innovation and Top Income Inequality,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- P. Aghion & U. Akcigit & A. Bergeaud & R. Blundell & D. Hémous, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," Working papers 557, Banque de France.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Antonin Bergeaud & Richard Blundell & David Hémous, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Richard Blundell & David Hemous & Antonin Bergeaud & Philippe Aghion, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," 2015 Meeting Papers 1115, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Beatriz Muriel & Horacio Vera, 2015. "The Effects of Economic Growth on Earnings in Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 08/2015, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Jesse Bricker & Alice Henriques & Jacob Krimmel & John Sabelhaus, 2016.
"Measuring Income and Wealth at the Top Using Administrative and Survey Data,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 47(1 (Spring), pages 261-331.
- Bricker, Jesse & Henriques, Alice M. & Krimmel, Jacob & Sabelhaus, John, 2015. "Measuring Income and Wealth at the Top Using Administrative and Survey Data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Böhm, Michael & Metzger, Daniel & Strömberg, Per, 2015. "Since you’re so rich, you must be really smart”: Talent and the Finance Wage Premium," Working Paper Series 313, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
More about this item
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2014-02-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2014-02-02 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MAC-2014-02-02 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .