Report NEP-LMA-2014-02-02This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Crivellaro, 2014. "College wage premium over time: trends in Europe in the last 15 years," Working Papers 2014:03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Luke Haywood, 2014. "Too Rich to Do the Dirty Work?: Wealth Effects on the Demand for Good Jobs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1355, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Velden R.K.W. van der & Humburg M., 2014. "Skills and the graduate recruitment process: Evidence from two discrete choice experiments," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Manuel Adelino & Song Ma & David T. Robinson, 2014. "Firm Age, Investment Opportunities, and Job Creation," NBER Working Papers 19845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bande, Roberto & López-Mourelo, Elva, 2014. "The impact of worker’s age on the consequences of occupational accidents: empirical evidence using Spanish data," MPRA Paper 53097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burca Kizilirmak & Emel Memis & Sirin Saracoglu & Ebru Voyvoda, 2014. "Changes in Global Trade Patterns and Women's Employment in Manufacturing: an Analysis over the Period of Asianization and De-industrialization," ERC Working Papers 1401, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2014.
- Joanne Lindley & Steven McIntosh, 2014. "Finance Sector Wage Growth and the role of Human Capital," Working Papers 2014002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Müller, Kai-Uwe & Steiner, Viktor, 2013. "Distributional effects of a minimum wage in a welfare state: The case of Germany," Discussion Papers 2013/21, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Alan B. Krueger & Andreas I. Mueller, 2014. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Reservation Wages," NBER Working Papers 19870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Armour & Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore, 2014. "Using the Pareto Distribution to Improve Estimates of Topcoded Earnings," NBER Working Papers 19846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatih Guvenen & Greg Kaplan & Jae Song, 2014. "How Risky Are Recessions for Top Earners?," NBER Working Papers 19864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "The cyclical behaviour of employers' monopsony power and workers' wages," Discussion Papers 89, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Rajshri Jayaraman & Debraj Ray & Francis de Vericourt, 2014. "Anatomy of a Contract Change," NBER Working Papers 19849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.