The Dynamic Interaction of Exchange Rates and Trade Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Branson, William H. & Katseli-Papaefstratiou, Louka T., 1980. "Income instability, terms of trade, and the choice of exchange rate regime," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-69, February.
- William H. Branson, 1984. "Exchange Rate Policy after a Decade of "Floating"," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 79-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Mussa, Michael, 1976. " The Exchange Rate, the Balance of Payments and Monetary and Fiscal Policy under a Regime of Controlled Floating," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 229-248.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Henderson, Dale W. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1982. "Negative net foreign asset positions and stability in a world portfolio balance model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 85-104, August.
- William L. Branson, 1972. "The Trade Effects of the 1971 Currency Realignments," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 3(1), pages 15-70.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William H. Branson & Jorge Braga de Macedo, 1987.
"Smuggler's Blues at the Central Bank: Lessons from Sudan,"
NBER Working Papers
2220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braga de Macedo, Jorge & Branson, William H, 1987. "Smugglers' Blues at the Central Bank: Lessons from Sudan," CEPR Discussion Papers 161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Malte Krüger, 1998. "Exchange Rate Effects of Portfolio Shifts?," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9818, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .