Smuggler's Blues at the Central Bank: Lessons from Sudan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Braga de Macedo, Jorge & Branson, William H, 1987. "Smugglers' Blues at the Central Bank: Lessons from Sudan," CEPR Discussion Papers 161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hussain, M Nureldin & Thirlwall, A P, 1984. "The IMF Supply-Side Approach to Devaluation: An Assessment with Reference to the Sudan," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(2), pages 145-167, May.
- William H. Branson, 1985. "The Dynamic Interaction of Exchange Rates and Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 1780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo, 1985. "Macroeconomic Policy Under Currency Inconvertibility," NBER Working Papers 1571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diamandis, Panayiotis F. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Zarangas, Leonidas, 2007. "Dual foreign currency markets and the role of expectations: Evidence from the Pacific Basin countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 238-259, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .