Smugglers' Blues at the Central Bank: Lessons from Sudan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- William H. Branson & Jorge Braga de Macedo, 1987. "Smuggler's Blues at the Central Bank: Lessons from Sudan," NBER Working Papers 2220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hussain, M Nureldin & Thirlwall, A P, 1984. "The IMF Supply-Side Approach to Devaluation: An Assessment with Reference to the Sudan," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(2), pages 145-167, May.
- William H. Branson, 1985. "The Dynamic Interaction of Exchange Rates and Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 1780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo, 1985. "Macroeconomic Policy Under Currency Inconvertibility," NBER Working Papers 1571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diamandis, Panayiotis F. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Zarangas, Leonidas, 2007. "Dual foreign currency markets and the role of expectations: Evidence from the Pacific Basin countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 238-259, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBlack Market Premia; Devaluation; Exchange Rates Policy; Inflation; Smuggling; Stabilization Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.