Reducing external debt in a world with imperfect asset and imperfect commodity substitution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- van de Klundert, Theo, 1991. "Reducing external debt in a world with imperfect asset and imperfect commodity substitution," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 17-40, April.
- Van De Klundert, T., 1989. "Reducing External Debt In A World With Imperfect Assets And Imperfect Commodity Substitution," Papers 8929a, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1989. "Reducing external debt in a world with imperfect asset and imperfect commodity substitution," Discussion Paper 1989-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- van de Klundert, Theo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1989.
"Fiscal Policy and Finite Lives in Interdependent Economies with Real and Nominal Wage Rigidity,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 459-489, July.
- van der Klundert, T.C.M.J. & van der Ploeg, F., 1988. "Fiscal policy and finite lives in interdependent economies with real and nominal wage rigidity," Discussion Paper 1988-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 1985. "Exchange Rates, the Current Account and Monetary-Fiscal Policies in the Short Run and in the Long Run," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 391-425, September.
- Marini, Giancarlo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an Optimising Model with Capital Accumulation and Finite Lives,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 772-786, September.
- Marini, Giancarlo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an Optimizing Model with Capital Accumulation and Finite Lives," CEPR Discussion Papers 167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markink & A.J. & Van Der Ploeg.F, 1989. "Dynamic Policy Simulation Of Linear Models With Rational Expectations Of Future Events: A Computer Package," Papers 8906, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Giovannini, Alberto, 1988. "The real exchange rate, the capital stock, and fiscal policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1747-1767, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Groof, R.J. & van Tuijl, M.A., 1993. "The twin-debt problem in an interdependent world," Research Memorandum FEW 588, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van Tuijl, M.A. & de Groof, R.J. & Kolnaar, A.H.J.J., 1997. "Fiscal policy and public capital in interdependent economies," Other publications TiSEM 73665e5e-5bf5-4d07-b647-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Donald A. R., George & Les, Oxley, 2013.
"Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-45, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Donald A. R. George & Les Oxley, 2013. "Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique," ESE Discussion Papers 217, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- van Tuijl, Martin A. & de Groof, Robert J. & Kolnaar, Ad H. J., 1997. "Fiscal policy and public capital in interdependent economics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 279-300, April.
- de Groof, R.J. & van Tuijl, M.A., 1991. "Financial integration and fiscal policy in interdependent two-sector economies with real and nominal wage rigidity," Research Memorandum FEW 526, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiutis:c2b704f4-8575-4186-9a8f-30688f689bd1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/about/schools/economics-and-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.