Fiscal Policy and Finite Lives in Interdependent Economies with Real and Nominal Wage Rigidity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- van der Klundert, T.C.M.J. & van der Ploeg, F., 1988. "Fiscal policy and finite lives in interdependent economies with real and nominal wage rigidity," Discussion Paper 1988-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Casas, F R, 1975. "Efficient Macroeconomic Stabilization Policies under Floating Exchange Rates," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(3), pages 682-698, October.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1988.
"Monetary and fiscal policy in interdependent economies with capital accumulation, death and population growth,"
1988-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Interdependent Economies with Capital Accumulation, Death and Population Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 270, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van de Klundert, Theo, 1991.
"Reducing external debt in a world with imperfect asset and imperfect commodity substitution,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 17-40, April.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1989. "Reducing external debt in a world with imperfect asset and imperfect commodity substitution," Discussion Paper 1989-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van De Klundert, T., 1989. "Reducing External Debt In A World With Imperfect Assets And Imperfect Commodity Substitution," Papers 8929a, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1991. "Reducing external debt in a world with imperfect asset and imperfect commodity substitution," Other publications TiSEM c2b704f4-8575-4186-9a8f-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van de Klundert, Theo, 1993.
"Crowding out of private and public capital accumulation in an international context,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 273-284, July.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1993. "Crowding out of private and public capital accumulation in an international context," Other publications TiSEM 6221c1e0-bbe3-468e-9769-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chen-Min Hsu, 1995. "Debt Financing, Public Investment, and Economic Growth in Taiwan," NBER Chapters,in: Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience, NBER-EASE Volume 4, pages 129-151 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keshab Raj Bhattarai & Sushanta K. Mallick, 2015.
"Macroeconomic policy coordination in the global economy: VAR and BVAR-DSGE analyses,"
- Keshab Bhattarai & Sushanta K. Mallick, 2015. "Macroeconomic policy coordination in the global economy: VAR and BVAR-DSGE analyses," Working Paper series 15-01, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Bennet, E., 1991. "Demand commitment bargaining : The case of apex games," Other publications TiSEM a2976a1b-d490-459d-8d59-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:41:y:1989:i:3:p:459-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.