Crowding Out And The Wealth Of Nations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Goulder, Lawrence H, 1993.
" Promoting Investment under International Capital Mobility: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 133-156.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 1989. "Promoting Investment under International Capital Mobility: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovannini, Alberto, 1988. "The real exchange rate, the capital stock, and fiscal policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1747-1767, November.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1989. "Growth and Welfare in a Small Open Economy," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275466, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1988.
"Monetary and fiscal policy in interdependent economies with capital accumulation, death and population growth,"
1988-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Interdependent Economies with Capital Accumulation, Death and Population Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 270, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markink & A.J. & Van Der Ploeg.F, 1989. "Dynamic Policy Simulation Of Linear Models With Rational Expectations Of Future Events: A Computer Package," Papers 8906, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1988. "Death, Birth, Productivity Growth and Debt Neutrality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 279-293, June.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1989.
"Savings Promotion, Investment Promotion, and International Competitiveness,"
NBER Chapters,in: Trade Policies for International Competitiveness, pages 5-52
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1988. "Savings Promotion, Investment Promotion, and International Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 2635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
Keywordsbudget ; economic equilibrium ; private sector;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.