Foreign price shocks and monetary policy in an asymmetric monetary union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "International Interdependence and Policy Coordination in Economies with Real and Nominal Wage Rigidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clausen, Volker & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2005. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in a Large Asymmetric Monetary Union - A Dynamic Three-Country Analysis," Economics Working Papers 2005-18, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Greß, Stefan, 2004. "Competition in Social Health Insurance: A Three-Country Comparison," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 135, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Wohltmann, Hans-Werner & Clausen, Volker, 2003. "Oil Price Shocks and Monetary Policy in an Asymmetric Monetary Union," Economics Working Papers 2003-11, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEMU; international policy transmission; oil price shock; time inconsistency;
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:udewwd:124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .