International Interdependence and Policy Coordination in Economies with Real and Nominal Wage Rigidity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter H. Lindert & Peter J. Morton, 1989. "How Sovereign Debt Has Worked," NBER Chapters,in: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy, pages 225-236 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yawitz, Jess B., 1977. "An Analytical Model of Interest Rate Differentials and Different Default Recoveries," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 481-490, September.
- White, Eugene Nelson, 1986. "Before the Glass-Steagall Act: An analysis of the investment banking activities of national banks," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 33-55, January.
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Mario Schimberni & Robert V. Lindsay, 1988.
"Changing Patterns of International Investment in and by the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: The United States in the World Economy, pages 475-558
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1987. "Changing Patterns of International Investment In and By the United States," NBER Working Papers 2240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioannis Kaskarelis, 1991. "Output fluctuations with bargained wages and a competitive tradeable goods sector in the economy: Empirical estimates for the group of five, 1970.1 — 1985.4," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(1), pages 42-72, March.
- Wohltmann, Hans-Werner & Clausen, Volker, 2002. "Foreign price shocks and monetary policy in an asymmetric monetary union," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 124, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- van Tuijl, Martin A. & de Groof, Robert J. & Kolnaar, Ad H. J., 1997. "Fiscal policy and public capital in interdependent economics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 279-300, April.
- Wohltmann, Hans-Werner & Winkler, Roland C., 2005. "Monetary Policy Dynamics in Large Oil-Dependent Economies," Economics Working Papers 2005-17, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Policy; Floating Exchange Rates; Monetary Policy; OECD; Policy Coordination; Supply-Side Policy; Wage Rigidity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .