Macroeconomic Policy Under Currency Inconvertibility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1977. "A Model of Exchange Rate Determination under Currency Substitution and Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 617-625, June.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Daniel Valente Dantas & Clarice Pechman & Roberto de Rezende Rocha & Demetrio SimÅes, 1983. "The Black Market for Dollars in Brazil," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(1), pages 25-40.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William H. Branson & Jorge Braga de Macedo, 1987.
"Smuggler's Blues at the Central Bank: Lessons from Sudan,"
NBER Working Papers
2220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braga de Macedo, Jorge & Branson, William H, 1987. "Smugglers' Blues at the Central Bank: Lessons from Sudan," CEPR Discussion Papers 161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:arp:ijefrr:2017:p:76-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diamandis, Panayiotis F. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Zarangas, Leonidas, 2007. "Dual foreign currency markets and the role of expectations: Evidence from the Pacific Basin countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 238-259, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .