Smuggling, production and welfare
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Andreas Buehn & Mohammad Reza Farzanegan, 2012.
"Smuggling around the world: evidence from a structural equation model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(23), pages 3047-3064, August.
- Andreas Buehn & Mohammad Reza Farzanegan, 2011. "Smuggling around the World: Evidence from a Structural Equation Model," Post-Print hal-00710057, HAL.
- Rafat MAHMOOD & Eatzaz AHMAD, 2015. "Measurement Of Import Smuggling In Pakistan," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 25(2), pages 135-159.
- Ferrier, Peyton Michael, 2008. "Illicit Agricultural Trade," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 37(2), October.
- Marie Thursby & Richard Jensen & Jerry Thursby, 1991. "Smuggling, Camouflaging, and Market Structure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 789-814.
- Richard A. Jensen & Jerry Thursby & Marie Thursby, 1988. "Smuggling, Camouflaging, and Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 2630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thursby, M. & Jensen, R. & Thursby, J., 1991. "Smuggling, Camouflaging, and Market Structure," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1005, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Qureshi, Tehseen Ahmed & Mahmood, Zafar, 2015. "The Size of Trade Misinvoicing in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 65801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alano, Bienvenido Jr. P., 1984. "Import Smuggling in the Philippines: An Economic Analysis," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1984 Vol. XI No. 2-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Tehseen Ahmed Qureshi & Zafar Mahmood, 2016. "The Magnitude of Trade Misinvoicing and Resulting Revenue Loss in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 1-30, July-Dec.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1997. "Trade Policy and Economic Development: How We Learn," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1997. "Trade Policy and Economic Development: How We Learn," NBER Working Papers 5896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soheila Kaghazian & Isa Zaghi Jojadeh & Yazdan Naghdi, 2015. "Underground Economy Estimation in Iran by Mimic Method," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 90-109.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Nasim, Anjum & Ghani, Jawaid, 2000. "Optimal second-best tariffs on an intermediate input with particular reference to Pakistan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 393-416, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:4:y:1974:i:4:p:355-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed