Income instability, terms of trade, and the choice of exchange rate regime
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1986.
"Exchange Rate Management and Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 17-42
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1986. "Exchange rate management and stabilization policies in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 227-247, October.
- Mohammad Ahmed, 1992. "Pakistan's Exchange Rate Policy: An Econometric Investigation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 49-74.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Suzuki, Ayako, 2004. "The basket-peg, dollar-peg, and floating: A comparative analysis," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 183-217, June.
- Romeo Bautista, 1981. "Exchange rate changes and LDC export performance under generalized currency floating," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(3), pages 443-468, September.
- Hovanov, Nikolai V. & Kolari, James W. & Sokolov, Mikhail V., 2004. "Computing currency invariant indices with an application to minimum variance currency baskets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1481-1504, June.
- Edison, Hali J. & Vardal, Erling, 1987.
"Optimal currency basket in a world of generalized floating : An application to the Nordic countries,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 81-96.
- Hali J. Edison & Erling Vardal, 1985. "Optimal currency basket in a world of generalized floating : an application to the nordic countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 266, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2016. "What Do We (and Others) Mean by "The Terms of Trade"?," Working Papers 651, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Hilbers, P.L.C., 1985. "Exchange rate policies for less developed countries," Serie Research Memoranda 0029, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Richard K. Lyons, 1991. "Floating Exchange Rates in Peru, 1950-54," NBER Working Papers 3775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Branson, 1985. "The Dynamic Interaction of Exchange Rates and Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 1780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louka T. Katseli & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1980. "Adjustment to Variations in Imported Input Prices: The Role of Economic Structure," NBER Working Papers 0501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:7:y:1980:i:1:p:49-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.