Optimal currency basket in a world of generalized floating : An application to the Nordic countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hali J. Edison & Erling Vardal, 1985. "Optimal currency basket in a world of generalized floating : an application to the nordic countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 266, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
References listed on IDEAS
- Branson, William H. & Katseli-Papaefstratiou, Louka T., 1980. "Income instability, terms of trade, and the choice of exchange rate regime," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-69, February.
- Black, Stanley W, 1978. "International Finance: Discussion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 813-815, June.
- Asheim, Geir B., 1984. "Properties of a system of currency baskets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 311-317, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kotilainen, Markku, . "Exchange Rate Unions: A Comparison with Currency Basket and Floating Rate Regimes," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 21, December.
- Hali J. Edison, 1986. "Is the ECU an optimal currency basket?," International Finance Discussion Papers 282, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Duijm, Bernhard & Nürk, Bettina, 1991. "Die währungspolitische Annäherung Skandinaviens and die Europäische Gemeinschaft," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 16, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Zhang, Zhichao & Shi, Nan & Zhang, Xiaoli, 2011.
"China s new exchange rate regime, optimal basket currency and currency diversification,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
19/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zhang, Zhichao & Shi, Nan & Zhang, Xiaoli, 2011. "China’s new exchange rate regime, optimal basket currency and currency diversification," MPRA Paper 32642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hovanov, Nikolai V. & Kolari, James W. & Sokolov, Mikhail V., 2004. "Computing currency invariant indices with an application to minimum variance currency baskets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1481-1504, June.
- Lars Hörngren & Anders Vredin, 1989. "Exchange risk premia in a currency basket system," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(2), pages 311-325, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:3:y:1987:i:1:p:81-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.