Computing currency invariant indices with an application to minimum variance currency baskets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Branson, William H. & Katseli-Papaefstratiou, Louka T., 1980. "Income instability, terms of trade, and the choice of exchange rate regime," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-69, February.
- Hali J. Edison & Erling Vardal, 1985.
"Optimal currency basket in a world of generalized floating : an application to the nordic countries,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
266, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edison, Hali J. & Vardal, Erling, 1987. "Optimal currency basket in a world of generalized floating : An application to the Nordic countries," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 81-96.
- Robert Mundell, 2000.
"Currency Areas, Exchange Rate Systems and International Monetary Reform,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 217-256, November.
- Robert Mundell, 2000. "Currency Areas, Exchange Rate Systems and International Monetary Reform," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 167, Universidad del CEMA.
- Mundell, Robert A., 1999.
"A Reconsideration of the Twentieth Century,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1999-5, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Lok Sang Ho, 2000. "Towards a New International Monetary Order: The World Currency Unit and the Global Indexed Bond," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(7), pages 939-950, 07.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2002.
"Indexed Units of Account: Theory and Assessment of Historical Experience,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,
in: Fernando Lefort & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Serie (ed.), Indexation, Inflation and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 4, pages 105-134
Central Bank of Chile.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Indexed Units of Account: Theory and Assessment of Historical Experience," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1171, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert Shiller, 1998. "Indexed Units of Account: Theory and Assessment of Historical Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 28, Central Bank of Chile.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Indexed Units of Account: Theory and Assessment of Historical Experience," NBER Working Papers 6356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. A. Mundell, 2000. "Erratum: A Reconsideration of the Twentieth Century," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1535-1535, December.
- Eiji Ogawa & Takatoshi Ito, 2000.
"On the Desirability of a Regional Basket Currency Arrangement,"
NBER Working Papers
8002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Ito, Takatoshi, 2002. "On the Desirability of a Regional Basket Currency Arrangement," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 317-334, September.
- Rustem, Berc, 1995. "Computing optimal multi-currency mean-variance portfolios," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 901-908.
- Hali J. Edison, 1986. "Is the ECU an optimal currency basket?," International Finance Discussion Papers 282, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2004:i:8:p:1481-1504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.