Exchange rates in the short run : Some further results
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Sengupta, Jati K., 2002. "Modelling Exchange Rate Volatility," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6kj5q7m5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Dale W. Henderson & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1981. "New foreign asset positions and stability in a world portfolio balance model," International Finance Discussion Papers 178, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jesús Muñoz & P. Nicholas Snowden, 2006. "Floating without flotations-the exchange rate and the Mexican stock market: 1995-2001," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 299-318.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1983.
"Exchange rates, inflation, and the sterilization problem: Germany, 1975-1981,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 161-189.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1982. "Exchange Rates, Inflation and the Sterilization Problem: Germany, 1975-1981," NBER Working Papers 0963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pasquale Della Corte & Steven J. Riddiough & Lucio Sarno, 2016. "Currency Premia and Global Imbalances," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(8), pages 2161-2193.
- Steven Riddiough & Lucio Sarno & Pasquale Della Corte, 2015. "Currency Premia and Global Imbalances," 2015 Meeting Papers 1215, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Della Corte, Pasquale & Riddiough, Steven & Sarno, Lucio, 2016. "Currency Premia and Global Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers 11129, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1984. "Tests of Monetary and Portfolio Balance Models of Exchange Rate Determination," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 239-260 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engel, Charles & Rodrigues, Anthony P, 1989. "Tests of International CAPM with Time-Varying Covariances," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 119-138, April-Jun.
- Charles Engel & Anthony P. Rodrigues, 1987. "Tests of International CAPM with Time-Varying Covariances," NBER Working Papers 2303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1983. "Estimation of portfolio-balance functions that are mean-variance optimizing : The mark and the dollar," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 315-327, September.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1981. "Estimation of portfolio-balance functions that are mean-variance optimizing: the mark and the dollar," International Finance Discussion Papers 188, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Decaluwé, Bernard & Bhandari, Jagdeep S., 1985. "Le régime du double marché des changes sous les Tropiques : une analyse théorique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 428-452, décembre.
- Nyahoho, Emmanuel, 1995. "La concurrence de monnaies dans un marché financier dématérialisé," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(3), pages 334-364, septembre.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:12:y:1979:i:4:p:395-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed