Tests of Monetary and Portfolio Balance Models of Exchange Rate Determination
In: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buiter, Willem H & Miller, Marcus, 1981. "Monetary Policy and International Competitiveness: The Problems of Adjustment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(0), pages 143-175, Supplemen.
- Genberg, Hans, 1978. "Purchasing power parity under fixed and flexible exchange rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 247-276, May.
- Unknown, 1981. "Dairy Market Statistics, 1980 Annual Summary," Statistical Bulletin 154420, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1979. "On the Mark: A Theory of Floating Exchange Rates Based on Real Interest Differentials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 610-622, September.
- Hooper, Peter & Morton, John, 1982. "Fluctuations in the dollar: A model of nominal and real exchange rate determination," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 39-56, January.
- James M. Stone, 1981. "Principles of the regulation of futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 117-121, June.
- Stanley W. Black, 1972. "International money markets and flexible exchange rates," Staff Studies 70, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1980.
"Intermediate imports, the terms of trade, and the dynamics of the exchange rate and current account,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 461-480, November.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "Intermediate Imports, the Terms of Trade, and the Dynamics of the Exchange Rate and Current Account," NBER Working Papers 0540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branson, William H. & Halttunen, Hannu & Masson, Paul, 1977. "Exchange rates in the short run: The dollar-dentschemark rate," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 303-324.
- Unknown, 1981. "Poultry Market Statistics, 1980 Annual Summary," Statistical Bulletin 154414, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
- Branson, William H. & Halttunen, Hannu & Masson, Paul, 1979. "Exchange rates in the short run : Some further results," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 395-402, October.
- Mussa, Michael, 1976. " The Exchange Rate, the Balance of Payments and Monetary and Fiscal Policy under a Regime of Controlled Floating," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 229-248.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6837. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.