Monetary Policy and International Competitiveness: The Problems of Adjustment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David W.R. Gruen, 1991. "The Effect of Steady Inflation on Interest Rates and the Real Exchange Rate in a World with Free Capital Flows," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9101, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Oscar Bajo Rubio, 1998. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Dynamic Models of the Open Economy," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 9806, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1984. "Tests of Monetary and Portfolio Balance Models of Exchange Rate Determination," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 239-260 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1985.
"International Monetary Policy to Promote Economic Recovery,"
NBER Working Papers
1584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1985. "International Monetary Policy to Promote Economic Recovery," CEPR Discussion Papers 55, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1984.
"Exchange Rate Dynamics with Sluggish Prices under Alternative Price-Adjustment Rules,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 159-174, February.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1983. "Exchange rate dynamics with sluggish prices under alternative price- adjustment rules," International Finance Discussion Papers 223, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1983. "Exchange Rate Dynamics With Sluggish Prices Under Alternative Price-Adjustment Rules," NBER Working Papers 1173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Villa, 1991. "Règles de taux d'intérêt en changes flexibles et en présence de chocs permanents," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(5), pages 867-900.
- Levine, Paul & Currie, David, 1985.
"Optimal feedback rules in an open economy macromodel with rational expectations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 141-163, March.
- D. Currie & P. Levine, 1983. "Optimal Feedback Rules in an Open Economy Macromodel with Rational Expectations," Working Papers 102, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Paul S. L. Yip, 2016. "China’S Exchange Rate System Reform: Two Potential Mistakes And The Recommended Long-Term System," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(02), pages 1-40, June.
- R. Dornbusch, 1982. "Equilibrium and Disequilibrium Exchange Rates," Working papers 309, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:asi:eneclt:2015:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Aarle, Bas & Garretsen, Harry & van Moorsel, Cornelie, 2001. "Internal and external transmissions of monetary and fiscal policies in the EMU," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 127-148, June.
- Donald A. R., George & Les, Oxley, 2013.
"Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-45, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Donald A. R. George & Les Oxley, 2013. "Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique," ESE Discussion Papers 217, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Michael L. Mussa, 1984. "The Theory of Exchange Rate Determination," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 13-78 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus H. Miller & John Williamson, 1991.
"The International Monetary System: An Analysis of Alternative Regimes,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 279-302
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Marcus H. & Williamson, John, 1988. "The international monetary system : An analysis of alternative regimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1031-1048, June.
- Miller, Marcus & Williamson, John, 1988. "The International Monetary System: An Analysis of Alternative Regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1982. "Flexible Exchange Rates and Interdependence," NBER Working Papers 1035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shamik Dhar & Darren Pain & Ryland Thomas, 2000. "A small structural empirical model of the UK monetary transmission mechanism," Bank of England working papers 113, Bank of England.
- Pelinescu, Elena & Dospinescu, Andrei Silviu, 2008. "Alternative Measures of Core Inflation in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 134-148, March.
- Mark Taylor, 1987. "Risk premia and foreign exchange: A multiple time series approach to testing uncovered interest-rate parity," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 123(4), pages 579-591, December.
- Fuchun Jin, 2002. "A Model to Analyze the Macroeconomic Interdependence of Hong Kong with China and the United States," Working Papers 062002, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Myatt, Anthony & Scarth, William M., 2003. "Is policy perversity consistent with Keynesian business cycles?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 351-365, September.
- Ali, Issa & Harvie, Charles, 2013. "Oil and economic development: Libya in the post-Gaddafi era," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 273-285.
- Church, Keith B. & Mitchell, Peter R. & Smith, Peter N. & Wallis, Kenneth F., 1996. "Targeting inflation: Comparative control exercises on models of the UK economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 169-184, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:33:y:1981:i:0:p:143-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.