Risk premia and foreign exchange: A multiple time series approach to testing uncovered interest-rate parity
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 123 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1979.
"A note on maximum likelihood estimation of the rational expectations model of the term structure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 133-143, January.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1978. "A note on maximum likelihood estimation of the rational expectations model of the term structure," Staff Report 26, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
- Robert E. Cumby & Maurice Obstfeld, 1982.
"International Interest-Rate and Price-Level Linkages Under Flexible Exchange Rates: A Review of Recent Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
0921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Cumby & Maurice Obstfeld, 1984. "International Interest Rate and Price Level Linkages under Flexible Exchange Rates: A Review of Recent Evidence," NBER Chapters, in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 121-152 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B., 1982.
"Exchange intervention policy in a multiple country world,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 267-289, November.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri, 1981. "Exchange intervention policy in a multiple country world," International Finance Discussion Papers 174, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Domowitz, Ian & Hakkio, Craig S., 1985. "Conditional variance and the risk premium in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 47-66, August.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-53, October.
- Buiter, Willem H & Miller, Marcus, 1981. "Monetary Policy and International Competitiveness: The Problems of Adjustment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(0), pages 143-75, Supplemen.
- Levy, E & Nobay, A R, 1986. "The Speculative Efficiency Hypothesis: A Bivariate Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(380a), pages 109-21, Supplemen.
- Meese, Richard A, 1986. "Testing for Bubbles in Exchange Markets: A Case of Sparkling Rates?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(2), pages 345-73, April.
- Hakkio, Craig S, 1981.
"Expectations and the Forward Exchange Rate,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(3), pages 663-78, October.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Schmidt, Peter, 1974. "The Asymptotic Distribution of Forecasts in the Dynamic Simulation of an Econometric Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 303-09, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:123:y:1987:i:4:p:579-591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.