Risk premia and foreign exchange: A multiple time series approach to testing uncovered interest-rate parity
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 123 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: https://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/10290/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmidt, Peter, 1974. "The Asymptotic Distribution of Forecasts in the Dynamic Simulation of an Econometric Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 303-09, March.
- Buiter, Willem H & Miller, Marcus, 1981. "Monetary Policy and International Competitiveness: The Problems of Adjustment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(0), pages 143-75, Supplemen.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1978.
"A note on maximum likelihood estimation of the rational expectations model of the term structure,"
26, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1979. "A note on maximum likelihood estimation of the rational expectations model of the term structure," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 133-143, January.
- Robert E. Cumby & Maurice Obstfeld, 1984.
"International Interest Rate and Price Level Linkages under Flexible Exchange Rates: A Review of Recent Evidence,"
in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 121-152
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Cumby & Maurice Obstfeld, 1982. "International Interest-Rate and Price-Level Linkages Under Flexible Exchange Rates: A Review of Recent Evidence," NBER Working Papers 0921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Craig S. Hakkio, 1980.
"Expectations and the Forward Exchange Rate,"
NBER Working Papers
0439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B., 1982.
"Exchange intervention policy in a multiple country world,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 267-289, November.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri, 1981. "Exchange intervention policy in a multiple country world," International Finance Discussion Papers 174, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-53, October.
- Levy, E & Nobay, A R, 1986. "The Speculative Efficiency Hypothesis: A Bivariate Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(380a), pages 109-21, Supplemen.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Meese, Richard A, 1986. "Testing for Bubbles in Exchange Markets: A Case of Sparkling Rates?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(2), pages 345-73, April.
- Domowitz, Ian & Hakkio, Craig S., 1985. "Conditional variance and the risk premium in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 47-66, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:123:y:1987:i:4:p:579-591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.