The Trade Effects of the 1971 Currency Realignments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1977. "Price Linkage in an Interdependent World Economy: Price Responses to Exchange Rate and Activity Changes," NBER Chapters,in: Analysis of Inflation: 1965–1974, pages 447-484 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tapiwa d. Karoro & Meshach j. Aziakpono & Nicolette Cattaneo, 2009.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through To Import Prices In South Africa: Is There Asymmetry?,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(3), pages 380-398, September.
- T D Karoro & M J Aziakpono & N Cattaneo, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through to import prices in South Africa: Is there asymmetry?," Working Papers 79, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Wilson, William W., 1994. "Demand For Wheat Classes By Pacific Rim Countries," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- William H. Branson, 1985. "The Dynamic Interaction of Exchange Rates and Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 1780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Shoichi & Chen, Dean T. & Peterson, E. Welsey F., 1990. "Modeling international trade flows and market shares for agricultural commodities: a modified Armington procedure for rice," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(3-4), December.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; currency realignments; 1971; trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:3:y:1972:i:1972-1:p:15-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .