The effects of foreign inflation on domestic prices and the relative price advantage of exchange rate changes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franco Modigliani & Ezio Tarantelli, 1973. "A Generalization of the Phillips Curve for a Developing Country," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 203-223.
- Toyoda, Toshihisa, 1972. "Price Expectations an the Short-Run and Long-Run Phillips Curves in Japan, 1956-1968," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 267-274, August.
- Lipsey, R G & Parkin, J M, 1970. "Incomes Policy: A Re-appraisal," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 37(146), pages 115-138, May.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1972. "The Expectations Hypothesis and the Aggregate Wage Equation: Some Empirical Evidence for Canada," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(153), pages 1-17, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1974. "Simulations with a model of the U.S. balance of payments: the impact of the Smithsonian exchange rate agreement," International Finance Discussion Papers 48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1974. "Price linkage in an interdependent world economy: price responses to exchange rate and activity changes," International Finance Discussion Papers 56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jong S. You, 1982. "Is Tax-Based Incomes Policy an Answer? [The Challenge of Inflation and Unemployment in Canada during the 1980s: Would a Tax-Based Incomes Policy Help?]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 8(1), pages 95-102, Winter.
- Lester D. Taylor, 1974.
"Price Expectations and Households' Demand for Financial Assets,"
NBER Chapters, in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 1, number 2, pages 54-135,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lester D. Taylor, 1974. "Price Expectations and Household's Demand for Financial Assets," NBER Working Papers 0031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quaas, Georg & Klein, Mathias, 2010. "Clusters and Loops of the German Phillips Curve," MPRA Paper 23094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Newton, William J., 1981.
"The 1971-1974 controls program and the price level : An econometric post-mortem,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23.
- Alan S. Blinder & William J. Newton, 1981. "The 1971-1974 Controls Program and The Price Level: An Econometric Post-Mortem," NBER Working Papers 0279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Awad, Ibrahim L., 2002.
"ظاهرة الركود التضخمى فى الاقتصاد المصرى: دراسة تحليلية
[The Phenomenon of Stagflation in The Egyptian Economy: Analytical Study]," MPRA Paper 5465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brendan M. Walsh, 1974. "The structure of unemployment in Ireland, 1954-72," Open Access publications 10197/1509, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Grady, Patrick, 1985. "Background Paper on Inflation and Unemployment," MPRA Paper 26149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1977. "Price Linkage in an Interdependent World Economy: Price Responses to Exchange Rate and Activity Changes," NBER Chapters, in: Analysis of Inflation: 1965–1974, pages 447-484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvapulle, Paramsothy & King, Maxwell L., 1993. "Nonnested testing for autocorrelation in the linear regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 295-314, August.
- A. J. Phipps, 1977. "Strike Activity and Inflation in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(3), pages 297-319, September.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Howard J. Wall, 2006. "Controlling for geographic dispersion when estimating the Japanese Phillips curve," Working Papers 2006-057, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1985. "Monetary vs. Fiscal Policy Effects: A Review of the Debate," NBER Working Papers 1556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. W. Crowley, 1981. "Income Control Policies and Industrial Relations in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(4), pages 534-549, Autumn.
- Roberto Golinelli, 1998. "Fatti stilizzati e metodi econometrici "moderni": una rivisitazione della curva di Phillips per l'Italia (1951-1996)," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 411-446.
- Wolfgang Pollan, 2012. "Incomes Policies, Expectations and the NAIRU," WIFO Working Papers 433, WIFO.
- Piero Bini, 2013. "The Italian Economists and the Crisis of the Nineteenseventies. The Rise and Fall of the "Conflict Paradigm"," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 73-101.
- Faiz Bilquees, 1988. "Inflation in Pakistan: Empirical Evidence on the Monetarist and Structuralist Hypotheses," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 109-129.
- D. Peel, 1978. "Inflationary expectations and “Self-Generating” inflations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(1), pages 12-23, March.
- F. J. Reid, 1976. "Canadian Wage and Price Controls," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(1), pages 103-112, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.