Price linkage in an interdependent world economy: price responses to exchange rate and activity changes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Toyoda, Toshihisa, 1972. "Price Expectations an the Short-Run and Long-Run Phillips Curves in Japan, 1956-1968," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 267-274, August.
- Richard N. Cooper, 1969. "Macroeconomic Policy Adjustment in Interdependent Economies," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 1-24.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Andre Kaspura, 1974. "An Analysis of Imported Inflation in a Short-Run Macroeconomic Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(3), pages 355-380, August.
- George L. Perry, 1970. "Changing Labor Markets and Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 1(3), pages 411-448.
- Johnson, Keith N & Klein, Lawrence R, 1974. "Link Model Simulations of International Trade: An Evaluation of the Effects of Currency Realignment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 617-630, May.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1972. "The Expectations Hypothesis and the Aggregate Wage Equation: Some Empirical Evidence for Canada," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(153), pages 1-17, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .