Price linkage in an interdependent world economy: price responses to exchange rate and activity changes
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1974|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/ifdp/order.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Toyoda, Toshihisa, 1972. "Price Expectations an the Short-Run and Long-Run Phillips Curves in Japan, 1956-1968," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 267-274, August.
- Richard N. Cooper, 1969. "Macroeconomic Policy Adjustment in Interdependent Economies," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 1-24.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Andre Kaspura, 1974. "An Analysis of Imported Inflation in a Short-Run Macroeconomic Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(3), pages 355-380, August.
- George L. Perry, 1970. "Changing Labor Markets and Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 1(3), pages 411-448.
- Johnson, Keith N & Klein, Lawrence R, 1974. "Link Model Simulations of International Trade: An Evaluation of the Effects of Currency Realignment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 617-630, May.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1972. "The Expectations Hypothesis and the Aggregate Wage Equation: Some Empirical Evidence for Canada," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(153), pages 1-17, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.