An Analysis of Imported Inflation in a Short-Run Macroeconomic Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Malte, 1996. "Die Preisbildung im westdeutschen Außenhandel: Eine empirische Analyse," Kiel Working Papers 782, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1979. "On the insulation properties of flexible exchange rates," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(4), pages 719-746.
- Jongmoo Jay Choi & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1982. "Trade Structure and Transmission of Inflation: Theory and Japanese Experience," NBER Working Papers 0923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1974. "Price linkage in an interdependent world economy: price responses to exchange rate and activity changes," International Finance Discussion Papers 56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1979. "Macro-Economic Adjustment With Import Price Shocks: Real and Monetary Aspects," NBER Working Papers 0340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horst Herberg & Helmut Hesse & Andreas Schuseil, 1982. "Imports of intermediate goods and the efficacy of fiscal policy under flexible exchange rates," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 118(1), pages 104-130, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:7:y:1974:i:3:p:355-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.