Trade Structure and Transmission of Inflation: Theory and Japanese Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H, 1977. "The Explanation of Inflation: Some International Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 148-154, February.
- Kravis, Irving B. & Lipsey, Robert E., 1978.
"Price behavior in the light of balance of payments theories,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 193-246, May.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1977. "Price Behavior in the Light of Balance of Payments Theories," NBER Working Papers 0181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Andre Kaspura, 1974. "An Analysis of Imported Inflation in a Short-Run Macroeconomic Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(3), pages 355-380, August.
- Darby, Michael R., 1978.
"The NBER international transmission model: the Mark II disequilibrium version, estimates and lessons,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 2, pages 87-141.
- Michael R. Darby, 1979. "The NBER International Transmission Model: The Mark II Disequilibrium Version, Estimates and Lessons," UCLA Economics Working Papers 137, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Katseli-Papaefstratiou, Louka T., 1980. "Transmission of external price disturbances and the composition of trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 357-375, August.
- Shinkai, Yoichi, 1973. "A Model of Imported Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 962-971, July-Aug..
- Ronald W. Jones & W. Max Corden, 1976. "Devaluation, Non-Flexible Prices, and the Trade Balance for a Small Country," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(1), pages 150-161, February.
- Martin Prachowny, 1973.
"The effectiveness of stabilization policy in a small open economy,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 109(2), pages 214-231, June.
- Martin F.J. Prachowny, 1972. "The Effectiveness of Stabilization Policy in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 77, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Samuel I. Katz, 1973. "'Imported inflation' and the balance of payments," International Finance Discussion Papers 32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dornbusch, Rudi, 1996. "The Effectiveness of Exchange-Rate Changes," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 26-38, Autumn.
- Branson, William H, 1975. "Monetarist and Keynesian Models of the Transmission of Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 115-119, May.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1976. "The Relative Stability of Alternative Exchange Rate Systems in the Presence of Random Disturbances," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 29-50, February.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .