Devaluation, Non-Flexible Prices, and the Trade Balance for a Small Country
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louka T. Katseli, 1984. "Real Exchange Rates in the 1970s," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 281-334 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lapan, Harvey & Enders, Walter, 1976. "Capital Mobility and Devaluation in a Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments," ISU General Staff Papers 197601010800001033, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Roque Musalem, 1983. "Déficit Operacional en la Producción de Bienes No-Comerciables en un Modelo de Equilibrio General: El Caso Argentino," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(60), pages 133-148.
- Jongmoo Jay Choi & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1982. "Trade Structure and Transmission of Inflation: Theory and Japanese Experience," NBER Working Papers 0923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "Devaluations and Revaluations Without Capital Mobilityand PPP," UCLA Economics Working Papers 663, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:9:y:1976:i:1:p:150-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.