The Effectiveness of Exchange-Rate Changes
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
- Brock, Philip L & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1994.
"The Dependent-Economy Model with Both Traded and Nontraded Capital Goods,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 306-325, October.
- Philip L. Brock & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1993. "The Dependent Economy Model with Both Traded and Non-Traded Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 4500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jozef M. Van Brabant, 2001. "Exchange-rate policy in eastern Europe and EU integration," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(218), pages 219-248.
- Jozef M. Van Brabant, 2001. "Exchange-rate policy in eastern Europe and EU integration," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(218), pages 219-248.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1981. "Capital Mobility and Devaluation in an Optimizing Model with Rational Expectations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 217-221, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "Capital Mobility and Devaluation in an Optimizing Model with Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 0557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felipe Larrain & Jeffrey Sachs, 1986. "Contractionary Devaluation, and Dynamic Adjustment of Exports and Wages," NBER Working Papers 2078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:col:000411:015716 is not listed on IDEAS
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1999. "National competitiveness, dynamics of adjustment, and long term economic growth: conceptual, empirical, and policy issues," MPRA Paper 53537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howes, C. & Singh, A., 1999. "National Competitiveness, Dynamics of Adjustment and Long-term Economic Growth: Conceptual, Empirical and Policy Issues," Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers 00-af43, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jongmoo Jay Choi & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1982. "Trade Structure and Transmission of Inflation: Theory and Japanese Experience," NBER Working Papers 0923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:12:y:1996:i:3:p:26-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed