A test of the "expectations hypothesis" using directly observed wage and price expectations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Wachter, Michael L, 1972. "A Test of the "Expectations Hypothesis" Using Directly Observed Wage and Price Expectations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(1), pages 47-54, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1985.
"Expectations, Life Expectancy, and Economic Behavior,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 100(2), pages 389-408.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1982. "Expectations, Life Expectancy, and Economic Behavior," NBER Working Papers 0835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franco Modigliani & Lucas Papademos, 1978. "Optimal demand policies against stagflation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(4), pages 736-782, December.
- Walter S. Misiolek, 1978. "Specification Error in Estimating the Impact of Expected Inflation on Wages and Unemployment," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 217-224, Jul/Oct.
- Bharat R. Kolluri, 1982. "Anticipated Price Changes, Inflation Uncertainty, And Capital Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(2), pages 135-149, June.
- Leonard, Jonathan S, 1982.
"Wage Expectations in the Labor Market: Survey Evidence on Rationality,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 157-161, February.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1980. "Wage Expectations in the Labor Market: Survey Evidence on Rationality," NBER Working Papers 0440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. M. Roos & Ulrich Schmidt, 2012.
"The Importance of Time‐Series Extrapolation for Macroeconomic Expectations,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(2), pages 196-210, May.
- Roos, Michael W.M. & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2011. "The importance of time series extrapolation for macroeconomic expectations," Kiel Working Papers 1723, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Survey Evidence on The Rationality of Interest Rate Expectations," NBER Working Papers 0261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumark, David & Leonard, Jonathan S, 1993.
"Inflation Expectations and the Structural Shift in Aggregate Labor-Cost Determination in the 1980s,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(4), pages 786-800, November.
- David Neumark & Jonathan S. Leonard, 1992. "Inflation Expectations and the Structural Shift in Aggregate Labor-Cost Determination in the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 4018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moore, Kevin Clare, 1985. "Predictive econometric modeling of the United States farmland market: an empirical test of the rational expectations hypothesis," ISU General Staff Papers 198501010800008872, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lester D. Taylor, 1974. "Price Expectations and Household's Demand for Financial Assets," NBER Working Papers 0031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgss:63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.