Price Expectations and Households' Demand for Financial Assets
In: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 1, number 2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Wachtel, 1972. "A Model of Interrelated Demand for Assets by Households," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 2, pages 129-140 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Cagan, 1965. "The Effect of Pension Plans on Aggregate Saving: Evidence from a Sample Survey," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number caga65-2.
- Saul H. Hymans, 1970. "Consumer Durable Spending: Explanation and Prediction," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 1(2), pages 173-206.
- Hayne E. Leland, 1968. "Saving and Uncertainty: The Precautionary Demand for Saving," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 465-473.
- Eva Mueller, 1959. "Consumer Reactions to Inflation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(2), pages 246-262.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1972. "Anticipated Inflation and the Nominal Rate of Interest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(2), pages 212-225.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .