Demand For Wheat Classes By Pacific Rim Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1979. "Interfuel Substitution and the Industrial Demand for Energy: An International Comparison," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 169-179, May.
- Lopez, Ramon E., 1982. "Applications Of Duality Theory To Agriculture," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Burgess, David F, 1974. "A Cost Minimization Approach to Import Demand Equations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(2), pages 225-234, May.
- Wilson, William W., 1984. "Estimation Of Modal Demand Elasticities In Grain Transportation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, May.
- William L. Branson, 1972. "The Trade Effects of the 1971 Currency Realignments," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 3(1), pages 15-70.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koo, Won W. & Mao, Weining & Sakurai, Takeshi, 2001. "Wheat demand in Japanese flour milling industry: a production theory approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(2), January.
- Mao, Weining & Koo, Won W. & Suomala, Jon P. & Sakurai, Takeshi, 1997. "Wheat Import Demand In The Japanese Flour Milling Industry: A Production Theory Approach," AE Series 23089, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Mohanty, Samarendu & Peterson, E. Wesley F., 1999. "Estimation Of Demand For Wheat By Classes For The United States And The European Union," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(2), October.
- Diersen, Matthew A. & Wilson, William W. & Johnson, D. Demcey, 1995. "Quality Uncertainty and Grain Merchandising Risk: Vomitoxin in Spring Wheat," Agricultural Economics Reports 23365, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2001. "Japanese Demand For Wheat Characteristics: A Market Share Approach," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36103, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Stiegert, Kyle W. & Blanc, Jean-Pierre, 1997. "Japanese Demand For Wheat Protein Quantity And Quality," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Wilson, William W., 1995. "Decentralization of Grain Trading: Trends, Implications, and Challenges," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148784, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dahl, Bruce L. & Wilson, William W., 1996. "Grades/Classes Of Hard Wheats Exported From North America: Analysis Of Demand And Trends," Agricultural Economics Reports 23379, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 1998. "Grain Quality And North American Hard Wheat Exports," Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers 29249, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Koo, Won W. & Mao, Weining & Sakurai, Takeshi, 2000. "Wheat demand in Japanese flour milling industry: a production theory approach," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 167-178, January.
- Dahl, Bruce L. & Wilson, William W., 1999. "Effect Of Hard Red Spring Wheat Consistency On Milling Value," Agricultural Economics Reports 23378, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.