The Capital-Energy Complementarity Debate Revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haller, Stefanie A. & Hyland, Marie, 2014.
"Capital–energy substitution: Evidence from a panel of Irish manufacturing firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 501-510.
- Hyland, Marie & Haller, Stefanie, 2014. "Capital-Energy Substitution: Evidence from a Panel of Irish Manufacturing Firms," Papers RB2014/3/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stefanie Haller & Marie Hyland, 2014. "Capital-Energy Substitution: Evidence from a Panel of Irish Manufacturing Firms," Open Access publications 10197/8608, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bretschger, Lucas, 2015.
"Energy prices, growth, and the channels in between: Theory and evidence,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 29-52.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2006. "Energy Prices, Growth,and the Channels in Between: Theory and Evidence," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/47, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2010. "Energy Prices, Growth and the Channels Imbetween: Theory and evidence," OxCarre Working Papers 034, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 1995.
"Reconciling environmental policy with employment, international competitiveness and participation requirements,"
016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2000. "Reconciling Environmental Policy with Employment, International Competitiveness and Participation Requirements," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Edward Kokkelenberg & Sang Nguyen, 1989.
"Modeling technical progress and total factor productivity: A plant level example,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 21-42, March.
- Sang V Nguyen & Edward C Kokkelenberg, 1988. "Modelling Technical Progress And Total Factor Productivity: A Plant Level Example," Working Papers 88-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Zha, Donglan & Ding, Ning, 2014. "Elasticities of substitution between energy and non-energy inputs in China power sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 564-571.
- Shigehara, Kumiharu, 1992. "Causes of declining growth in industrialized countries," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 15-39.
- Okushima, Shinichiro & Tamura, Makoto, 2007. "Multiple calibration decomposition analysis: Energy use and carbon dioxide emissions in the Japanese economy, 1970-1995," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5156-5170, October.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "The effect of energy consumption on countries’ economic efficiency: a conditional robust non parametric approach," MPRA Paper 28692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark E Doms, 1993. "Energy Intensity, Electricity Consumption, and Advanced Manufacturing Technology Usage," Working Papers 93-9, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:spr:sjecst:v:154:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s41937-017-0016-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ2:2018-02-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lecca, Patrizio & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2011.
"An investigation of issues relating to where energy should enter the production function,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2832-2841.
- Lecca, Patrizio & Swales, J Kim & Turner, Karen, 2010. "An investigation of issues relating to where energy should enter the production function," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-18, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Sang V Nguyen & Robert H Mcguckin, 1988. "Public Use Microdata: Disclosure And Usefulness," Working Papers 88-3, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Keting Shen & John Whalley, 2013. "Capital-Labor-Energy Substitution in Nested CES Production Functions for China," NBER Working Papers 19104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Fan, 2013. "The energy transition of the transition economies: An empirical analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 679-686.
- Suraratdecha, Chutima & Okunade, Albert A., 2006. "Measuring operational efficiency in a health care system: A case study from Thailand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 2-23, June.
- Sang V Nguyen & Mary L Streitwieser, 1997. "Capital-Energy Substitution Revisted: New Evidence From Micro Data," Working Papers 97-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Nguyen, Sang V & Streitwieser, Mary L, 1999.
"Factor Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing: Does Plant Size Matter?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-57, February.
- Sang V Nguyen & Mary L Streitwieser, 1998. "Factor Substitution In U.S. Manufacturing: Does Plant Size Matter," Working Papers 98-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andrei Polbin & Sergey Drobyshevsky, 2014. "Developing a Dynamic Stochastic Model of General Equilibrium for the Russian Economy," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 166P, pages 156-156.
- Bardazzi, Rossella & Oropallo, Filippo & Pazienza, Maria Grazia, 2015.
"Do manufacturing firms react to energy prices? Evidence from Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 168-181.
- Rossella Bardazzi & Filippo Oropallo & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2014. "Do manufacturing firms react to energy prices? Evidence from Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Arnberg, Soren & Bjorner, Thomas Bue, 2007. "Substitution between energy, capital and labour within industrial companies: A micro panel data analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 122-136, May.
- van Zon, Adriaan & Yetkiner, I. Hakan, 2003. "An endogenous growth model with embodied energy-saving technical change," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 81-103, February.
- Richard B. Howarth, 1997. "Energy Efficiency And Economic Growth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(4), pages 1-9, October.
- Zha, Donglan & Ding, Ning, 2015. "Threshold characteristic of energy efficiency on substitution between energy and non-energy factors," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 180-187.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:118-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:77:y:1987:i:4:p:605-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.