Exchange-Rate Policy After a Decade of "Floating"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Frenkel, Jacob A, 1981. "Flexible Exchange Rates, Prices, and the Role of "News": Lessons from the 1970s," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 665-705, August.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1983.
"Real effects of anticipated and unanticipated money : Some problems of estimation and hypothesis testing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 207-224.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1980. "Real Effects of Anticipated and Unanticipated Money: Some Problems of Estimation and Hypothesis Testing," NBER Working Papers 0601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1980. "Exchange Rate Economics: Where Do We Stand?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 11(1, Tenth ), pages 143-206.
- Taylor, John B., 1980. "Output and price stability: An international comparison," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 109-132, May.
- Branson, William H. & Halttunen, Hannu & Masson, Paul, 1977. "Exchange rates in the short run: The dollar-dentschemark rate," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 303-324.
- Pentti J.K. Kouri, 1978. "Balance of Payments and the Foreign Exchange Market: A Dynamic Partial Equilibrium Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 510, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jacques R. Artus, 1976. "Exchange Rate Stability and Managed Floating: The Experience of the Federal Republic of Germany (StabilitÃ© du taux de change et flottement dirigÃ©: l'expÃ©rience de l'Allemagne fÃ©dÃ©rale) (La estabi," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(2), pages 312-333, July.
- Paul A. Anderson, 1979. "Help for the regional economic forecaster: vector autoregression," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum.
- Marina V. N. Whitman, 1975. "Global Monetarism and the Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(3), pages 491-556.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1979. "Estimating vector autoregressions using methods not based on explicit economic theories," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum.
- William H. Branson, 1981. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1982. "Can We Sterilize? Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 45-50, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Awad, Taleb Mohammad, 1987. "International monetary and exchange rate policies and world agricultural markets: the case of soybeans and soybean products," ISU General Staff Papers 198701010800009611, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dibooglu, Selahattin, 1993. "Multiple cointegration and structural models: applications to exchange rate determination," ISU General Staff Papers 1993010108000011419, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Warwick McKibbin & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1988. "Coordination of Monetary and Fiscal Policies in the Industrial Economies," NBER Chapters,in: International Aspects of Fiscal Policies, pages 73-120 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Branson, 1985. "The Dynamic Interaction of Exchange Rates and Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 1780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kumah, Francis Y. & Ibrahim, Saifu B., 1996. "Stochastic trends and fluctuations in the interest rate, exchange rate and the current account balance: An empirical investigation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 383-406, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .