Macroeconomic Determinants of Real Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1980. "Exchange Rate Economics: Where Do We Stand?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 11(1, Tenth ), pages 143-206.
- Taylor, John B., 1980. "Output and price stability: An international comparison," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 109-132, May.
- Branson, William H. & Halttunen, Hannu & Masson, Paul, 1977. "Exchange rates in the short run: The dollar-dentschemark rate," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 303-324.
- William H. Branson & Herbert Giersch & Peter G. Peterson, 1980. "Trends in United States International Trade and Investment since World War II," NBER Chapters,in: The American Economy in Transition, pages 183-274 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. Anderson, 1979. "Help for the regional economic forecaster: vector autoregression," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1979. "Estimating vector autoregressions using methods not based on explicit economic theories," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blaise Gnimasoun & Valérie Mignon, 2013.
"Current-account adjustments and exchange-rate misalignments,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2013-31, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Current-Account Adjustments and Exchange-Rate Misalignments," Working Papers 2013-29, CEPII research center.
- Richard H. Clarida, 1984. "Current Account, Exchange Rate, and Monetary Dynamics in a Stochastic Equilibrium Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 694, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zain Ahmed, 2014. "Factors Affecting Exchange Rate Fluctuation in Pakistan," International Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies (IJSSMS), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(2), pages 80-88, June.
- William H. Branson, 1984. "Exchange Rate Policy after a Decade of "Floating"," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 79-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Branson, 1983.
"A Model of Exchange-Rate Determination with Policy Reaction: Evidence from Monthly Data,"
NBER Working Papers
1135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Branson, 1983. "A Model of Exchange-Rate Determination with Policy Reaction: Evidence From Monthly Data," NBER Working Papers 1178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2015.
"Persistence of Current-account Disequilibria and Real Exchange-rate Misalignments,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 137-159, February.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2015. "Persistence of current-account disequilibria and real exchange-rate misalignments," Post-Print hal-01385952, HAL.
- Muhsin Kar & Tayfur Bayat & Selim Kayhan, 2016. "Impacts of Credit Default Swaps on Volatility of the Exchange Rate in Turkey: The Case of Euro," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-18, July.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:1:p:38-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabella, Raul V., 1996. "The debt-adjusted real exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 475-484, June.
- Tatiana K. Blokhina & Oksana A. Karpenko & Andrey V. Guirinskiy, 2016. "The Relationship between Oil Prices and Exchange Rate in Russia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 721-726.
- Manuel BENAZIC & Ines KERSAN-SKABIC, 2016. "The determinants of exchange rate in Croatia," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7, pages 125-150, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .