The Economics of State and Local Public Pensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Munnell, Alicia H. & Aubry, Jean-Pierre & Quinby, Laura, 2011. "Public pension funding in practice," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 247-268, April.
- Deborah Lucas, 2007. "Valuing & Hedging: Defined Benefit Pension Obligations - The Role of Stocks Revisited," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 169, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & David W. Wilcox, 2009. "Discounting State and Local Pension Liabilities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 538-542, May.
- Friedberg, Leora, 2011. "Labor market aspects of state and local retirement plans: a review of evidence and a blueprint for future research," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 337-361, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Altiok, Hasan U. & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2013.
"The fiscal burden of the legacy of the civil service pension systems in northern Cyprus,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 92-110, January.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2011. "The Fiscal Burden of the Legacy of the Civil Service Pension Systems in Northern Cyprus," Working Papers 1284, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Hasan U. Altiok, 2013. "The Fiscal Burden of the Legacy of the Civil Service Pension Systems in Northern Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2013-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn Jenkins, "undated". "The Pension Traps of Northern Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2012-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Dashle Kelley, 2014. "The political economy of unfunded public pension liabilities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 21-38, January.
- Joelle H. Fong & John Piggott & Michael Sherris, 2012. "Public Sector Pension Funds in Australia: Longevity Selection and Liabilities," Working Papers 201217, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn Jenkins, 2012. "Social Security Reforms in Northern Cyprus: Are they Fiscally Balanced and Socially Equitable?," Development Discussion Papers 2012-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Vincent Touzé, 2011.
"Le financement des retraites aux États-Unis. Impact de la crise et tendances de long terme,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 63-112.
- Vincent Touze, 2011. "Le financement des retraites aux États-Unis : Impact de la crise et tendances de long terme," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Godbout, Luc & Trudel, Yves & St-Cerny, Suzie, 2013. "Le régime de rentes du Québec : le rendement différencié selon l’année de prise de la retraite de 1968 jusqu’en 2056," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 89(2), pages 89-113, Juin.
- Latifa AITOUTOUHEN & Faris HAMZA, 2016. "Financial and Econometric Study of the Sustainability and Evaluation of Scenarios of Reforms for the Civil Regime of Moroccan," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 652-667, December.
More about this item
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .