Report NEP-AGE-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mauro Mastrogiacomo & Rob Euwals & Raun van Ooijen (DNB), 2010. "Private wealth and planned early retirement: A panel data analysis for the Netherlands 1994-2009," CPB Discussion Paper 160, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joana Pereira & Philippe D Karam & Dirk V Muir & Anita Tuladhar, 2010. "Macroeconomic Effects of Public Pension Reforms," IMF Working Papers 10/297, International Monetary Fund.
- Brandt, Martina & Deindl, Christian & Hank, Karsten, 2011. "Tracing the Origins of Successful Aging: The Role of Childhood Conditions and Societal Context," MEA discussion paper series 11237, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Stefan Hochguertel, 2010. "Self-Employment around Retirement Age," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kuehnel, Johanna, 2011. "Population Aging, the Composition of Government Spending,and Endogenous Economic Growth in Politico-Economic Equilibrium," Working Papers 0510, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Safe Savings Rates: A New Approach to Retirement Planning over the Lifecycle," MPRA Paper 28796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichhorst, Werner, 2011. "The Transition from Work to Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 5490, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tetyana Dubovyk, 2010. "Macroeconomic Aspects of Italian Pension Reforms of 1990s," CeRP Working Papers 101, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Robert Clark & Joshua Rauh, 2011. "The Economics of State and Local Public Pensions," NBER Working Papers 16792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dean Baker, 2011. "The Origins and Severity of the Public Pension Crisis," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-04, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Codrina Rada, 2011. "Social Security Tax and Endogenous Technical Change in an Economy with an Aging Population," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Daniel van Vuuren & Paul de Hek, 2010. "Are older workers overpaid? A literature review," CPB Discussion Paper 165, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Gregorio Impavido, 2011. "Stress Tests for Defined Benefit Pension Plans – A Primer," IMF Working Papers 11/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Brandt, Martina, 2011. "INTERGENERATIONAL HELP AND PUBLIC ASSISTANCE IN EUROPE. A Case of Specialization?," MEA discussion paper series 11236, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Ambrogio Rinaldi, 2011. "Pension awareness and nation-wide auto-enrolment: the Italian experience," CeRP Working Papers 104, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Michele Belloni & Rob Alessie, 2010. "Retirement Choices in Italy: What an Option Value Model tells us," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-102/3, Tinbergen Institute.