Social Security Reforms in Northern Cyprus: Are they Fiscally Balanced and Socially Equitable?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2013.
"Social security generosity, budgetary deficits and reforms in North Cyprus,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 218-235, June.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn Jenkins, 2012. "Social Security Generosity, Budgetary Deficits and Reforms in North Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2012-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Mustafa Besim & Glenn Jenkins, 2005.
"Tax compliance: when do employees behave like the self-employed?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(10), pages 1201-1208.
- Mustafa Besim & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2005. "Tax compliance: when do employees behave like the self-employed?," Development Discussion Papers 2005-05, JDI Executive Programs.
- Altiok, Hasan U. & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2013.
"The fiscal burden of the legacy of the civil service pension systems in northern Cyprus,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 92-110, January.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2011. "The Fiscal Burden of the Legacy of the Civil Service Pension Systems in Northern Cyprus," Working Papers 1284, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Hasan U. Altiok, 2013. "The Fiscal Burden of the Legacy of the Civil Service Pension Systems in Northern Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2013-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Robert Clark & Joshua Rauh, 2011. "The Economics of State and Local Public Pensions," NBER Working Papers 16792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Clark, Robert & Rauh, Joshua, 2011. "The economics of state and local pensions," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 161-172, April.
- Monika Queisser & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2006. "Neutral or Fair?: Actuarial Concepts and Pension-System Design," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordspay-as-you-go; social security; pension liabilities; replacement rate; Northern Cyprus;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-04-17 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2012-04-17 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.