Portfolio Allocation for Public Pension Funds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_865 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:23-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aglietta, Michel & Brière, Marie & Rigot, Sandra & Signori, Ombretta, 2012.
"Rehabilitating the role of active management for pension funds,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2565-2574.
- Michel Aglietta & Marie Briere & Sandra Rigot & Ombretta Signori, 2012. "Rehabilitating the Role of Active Management for Pension Funds," Working Papers CEB 12-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andrew Ang & Bingxu Chen & Suresh Sundaresan, 2013. "Liability Investment with Downside Risk," NBER Working Papers 19030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:17-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13624 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(616):y:2018:i:3(616):p:49-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:glofin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:43-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Novy-Marx & Joshua D. Rauh, 2012. "The Revenue Demands of Public Employee Pension Promises," NBER Working Papers 18489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.