Rehabilitating the Role of Active Management for Pension Funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Aglietta, Michel & Brière, Marie & Rigot, Sandra & Signori, Ombretta, 2012. "Rehabilitating the role of active management for pension funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2565-2574.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth R. French, 2008. "Presidential Address: The Cost of Active Investing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(4), pages 1537-1573, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7748 is not listed on IDEAS
- John H. Cochrane & Monika Piazzesi, 2005. "Bond Risk Premia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 138-160, March.
- Hyde, Stuart J & Bredin, Don P & Nguyen, Nghia, 2007. "Correlation dynamics between Asia-Pacific, EU and US stock returns," MPRA Paper 9681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2008. "Crisis-Robust Bond Portfolios," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14150, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- de Haan, Leo & Kakes, Jan, 2011.
"Momentum or contrarian investment strategies: Evidence from Dutch institutional investors,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2245-2251, September.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Kakes, 2010. "Momentum or Contrarian Investment Strategies:Evidence from Dutch institutional investors," DNB Working Papers 242, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bauer, R.M.M.J. & Cremers, K.J.M. & Frehen, R.G.P., 2010. "Pension Fund Performance and Costs: Small is Beautiful," MPRA Paper 23556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pennacchi, George & Rastad, Mahdi, 2011. "Portfolio allocation for public pension funds," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 221-245, April.
- Ralph S. J. Koijen & Theo E. Nijman & Bas J. M. Werker, 2010. "When Can Life Cycle Investors Benefit from Time-Varying Bond Risk Premia?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(2), pages 741-780, February.
- Marie Brière & Ombretta Signori, 2009.
"Do Inflation-Linked Bonds Still Diversify?,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 15(2), pages 279-297.
- Marie Briere & Ombretta Signori, 2007. "Do Inflation-Linked Bonds Still Diversify?," Working Papers CEB 07-029.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie Briere & Ombretta Signori, 2009. "Do inflation-linked bonds still diversify?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/169891, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7741 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dai, Qiang & Singleton, Kenneth J., 2002. "Expectation puzzles, time-varying risk premia, and affine models of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 415-441, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henke, Hans-Martin, 2016. "The effect of social screening on bond mutual fund performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 69-84.
- Akshentseva, Ksenya & Abramov, Alexander & Chernovà, Maria, 2015. "Problems of Formation and Evaluation of Strategies for Portfolio Investment of Pension Reserves, Accruals and Collective Investments in Russia," Published Papers mn24, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Mathur, Ike & ap Gwilym, Rhys, 2014. "Integrating corporate ownership and pension fund structures: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 553-569.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13624 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gökçen, Umut & Yalçın, Atakan, 2015. "The case against active pension funds: Evidence from the Turkish Private Pension System," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 46-67.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Paltalidis, Nikos, 2017. "Assessing the effects of unconventional monetary policy and low interest rates on pension fund risk incentives," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 35-52.
- Jackowicz, Krzysztof & Kowalewski, Oskar, 2012. "Crisis, internal governance mechanisms and pension fund performance: Evidence from Poland," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 493-515.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Paltalidis, Nikos, 2015. "Assessing the effects of unconventional monetary policy on pension funds risk incentives," MPRA Paper 73398, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsPension funds; Active management; Investment policy;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/118099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .