When Can Life Cycle Investors Benefit from Time-Varying Bond Risk Premia?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otto Van Hemert, 2010. "Household Interest Rate Risk Management," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 467-505.
- Koijen, Ralph S.J. & Hemert, Otto Van & Nieuwerburgh, Stijn Van, 2009. "Mortgage timing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 292-324, August.
- Fugazza, Carolina & Giofré, Maela & Nicodano, Giovanna, 2011.
"International diversification and industry-related labor income risk,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 764-783, October.
- Carolina Fugazza & Maela Giofre & Giovanna Nicodano, 2010. "International diversification and industry-related labor income risk," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 192, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ferstl, Robert & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2011.
"Asset-liability management under time-varying investment opportunities,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 182-192, January.
- Ferstl, Robert & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2009. "Asset-Liability Management under time-varying Investment Opportunities," MPRA Paper 15068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aglietta, Michel & Brière, Marie & Rigot, Sandra & Signori, Ombretta, 2012.
"Rehabilitating the role of active management for pension funds,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2565-2574.
- Michel Aglietta & Marie Briere & Sandra Rigot & Ombretta Signori, 2012. "Rehabilitating the Role of Active Management for Pension Funds," Working Papers CEB 12-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Huang, Huaxiong & Milevsky, Moshe A., 2016. "Longevity risk and retirement income tax efficiency: A location spending rate puzzle," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 50-62.
- Nick Draper & Casper Ewijk & Marcel Lever & Roel Mehlkopf, 2014. "Stochastic Generational Accounting Applied to Reforms of Dutch Occupational Pensions," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(3), pages 287-307, September.
- Christensen, Peter Ove & Larsen, Kasper & Munk, Claus, 2012. "Equilibrium in securities markets with heterogeneous investors and unspanned income risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 1035-1063.
- Björn Bick & Holger Kraft & Claus Munk, 2013. "Solving Constrained Consumption-Investment Problems by Simulation of Artificial Market Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 485-503, June.
- Bütler, Monika & Peijnenburg, Kim & Staubli, Stefan, 2017.
"How much do means-tested benefits reduce the demand for annuities?,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 419-449, October.
- Monika Butler & Kim Peijnenburg & Stefan Staubli, 2011. "How Much Do Means-Tested Benefits Reduce the Demand for Annuities?," Working Papers 418, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Monika Bütler & Kim Peijnenburg & Stefan Staubli, 2013. "How Much Do Means-Tested Benefits Reduce the Demand for Annuities?," NRN working papers 2013-11, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Monika Bütler & Kim Peijnenburg & Stefan Staubli, 2011. "How Much Do Means-Tested Benefits Reduce the Demand for Annuities?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3493, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bütler, Monika & Peijnenburg, Kim & Staubli, Stefan, 2011. "How Much Do Means-Tested Benefits Reduce the Demand for Annuities?," Economics Working Paper Series 1124, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Kim Peijnenburg, 2014. "Life-Cycle Asset Allocation with Ambiguity Aversion and Learning," 2014 Meeting Papers 967, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kees de Van & Daniele Fano & Herialt Mens & Giovanna Nicodano, 2014. "A Reporting Standard for Defined Contribution Pension Plans," CeRP Working Papers 143, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Larsen, Linda Sandris & Munk, Claus, 2012. "The costs of suboptimal dynamic asset allocation: General results and applications to interest rate risk, stock volatility risk, and growth/value tilts," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 266-293.
- Thomas Post & Helmut Gründl & Joan T. Schmit & Anja Zimmer, 2014. "The Impact of Investment Behaviour for Individual Welfare," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(321), pages 15-47, January.
- Li, Minqiang, 2010. "Asset Pricing - A Brief Review," MPRA Paper 22379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peijnenburg, Kim & Nijman, Theo & Werker, Bas J.M., 2016. "The annuity puzzle remains a puzzle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 18-35.
- Alserda, G.A.G. & Steenbeek, O.W. & van der Lecq, S.G., 2017. "The Occurrence and Impact of Pension Fund Discontinuity," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-008-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:2:p:741-780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .