How Much Is Employment Increased by Cutting Labor Costs? Estimating the Elasticity of Job Creation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Doms & Ethan Lewis, 2006. "Labor supply and personal computer adoption," Working Paper Series 2006-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1993. "Labor Demand and the Source of Adjustment Costs," NBER Working Papers 4394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacquet, Laurence & Lehmann, Etienne & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2011.
"Optimal Redistributive Taxation with Both Labor Supply and Labor Demand Responses,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurence Jacquet & Etienne Lehmann & Bruno Van der Linden, 2012. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation with both Labor Supply and Labor Demand Responses," CESifo Working Paper Series 3779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laurence Jacquet & Etienne lehmann & Bruno Van Der Linden, 2012. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation with both Labor Supply and Labor Demand Responses," THEMA Working Papers 2012-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bruno Jacquet & Etienne Lehmann & Bruno Van der Linden, 2011. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation with both Labor Supply and Labor Demand Responses," Working Papers 2011-15, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Laurence Jacquet & Etienne Lehmann & Bruno Linden, 2014. "Optimal income taxation with Kalai wage bargaining and endogenous participation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(2), pages 381-402, February.
More about this item
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-03-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-03-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-03-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .