Report NEP-MAC-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MAC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Troy Davig & Eric M. Leeper & Todd B. Walker, 2010. ""Unfunded Liabilities" and Uncertain Fiscal Financing," NBER Working Papers 15782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Ricardo Reis, 2010. "Correlated Disturbances and U.S. Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 15774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasco Curdia & Ricardo Reis, 2010. "Correlated disturbances and U.S. business cycles," Staff Reports 434, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rangan Gupta & Josine Uwilingiye, 2010. "Evaluating the Welfare Cost of Inflation in a Monetary Endogenous Growth General Equilibrium Model: The Case of South Africa," Working Papers 201002, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Filardo, Andrew & Genberg, Hans, 2010. "Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region: What Way Forward?," ADBI Working Papers 195, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jayaram, Shruthi & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2009. "Examining the decoupling hypothesis for India," Working Papers 09/61, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Jonsson, Thomas & Österholm, Pär, 2009. "The Properties of Survey-Based Inflation Expectations in Sweden," Working Papers 114, National Institute of Economic Research.
- James Heintz & Léonce Ndikumana, 2010. "Is There a Case for Formal Inflation Targeting in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers wp218, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Asmy, Mohamed & Rohilina, Wisam & Hassama, Aris & Fouad, Md., 2009. "Effects of Macroeconomic Variables on Stock Prices in Malaysia: An Approach of Error Correction Model," MPRA Paper 20970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Co-Pierre Georg & Toni Ahnert, 2017. "Information Contagion and Systemic Risk," Working Papers 131, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky, 2010. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Fiscal Cycles," NBER Working Papers 15780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2010. "On the ease of overstating the fiscal stimulus in the US, 2008-9," NBER Working Papers 15784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00460461_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Dennis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2010. "Expectations traps and coordination failures: selecting among multiple discretionary equilibria," Working Paper Series 2010-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Alfred K. Mukong & CornÃ© van Walbeek & Hana Ross, 2018. "The Role of Alcohol and Tobacco Consumption on Income-related Inequality in Health in South Africa," Working Papers 137, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Foluso Akinsola & Sylvanus Ikhide, 2018. "Can bank capital adequacy changes amplify the business cycle in South Africa?," Working Papers 143, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Asani Sarkar & Jeffrey Shrader, 2010. "Financial amplification mechanisms and the Federal Reserve's supply of liquidity during the crisis," Staff Reports 431, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Yukinobu Kitamura & Mahito Oomori & Kenta Nishida, 2010. "The Effects of Electronic Money on Money Demand: Time Series Analysis," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-114, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mohan, Rakesh & Kapur, Muneesh, 2010. "Liberalization and Regulation of Capital Flows: Lessons for Emerging Market Economies," ADBI Working Papers 186, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Frédéric Malherbe, 2010. "Self-fulfilling liquidity dry-ups," Working Paper Research 185, National Bank of Belgium.
- Basher, Syed Abul, 2010. "Has the non-oil sector decoupled from oil sector? A case study of Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," MPRA Paper 21059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain P. Bala, 2018. "The Measurement of Institutions and Instability in Democratic Republic of Congo, 1880-2010," Working Papers 166, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Paul Beaudry & David A. Green & Benjamin M. Sand, 2010. "How Much Is Employment Increased by Cutting Labor Costs? Estimating the Elasticity of Job Creation," NBER Working Papers 15790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Österholm, Pär, 2009. "Unemployment and Labour Force Participation in Sweden," Working Papers 113, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Miki Kohara & Makoto Saito, 2009. "On the Consumption Insurance Effects of Long-term Care Insurance in Japan: Evidence from Micro-level Household Data," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-109, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2010. "Financial Crisis, Trade Finance, and SMEs: Case of Central Asia," ADBI Working Papers 187, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2010. "Can Remittances Spur Economic Growth and Development? Evidence from Latin American Countries (LACs)," Working Papers 201006, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Cho, Yoon Je, 2010. "The Role of State Intervention in the Financial Sector: Crisis Prevention, Containment, and Resolution," ADBI Working Papers 196, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2010. "Family Status Transitions, Latent Health, and the Post-Retirement Evolution of Assets," NBER Working Papers 15789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.