Evaluating the Welfare Cost of Inflation in a Monetary Endogenous Growth General Equilibrium Model: The Case of South Africa
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rangan Gupta, 2011.
"Growth-Effects of Inflation Targeting: The Role of Financial Sector Development,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 65-87, May.
- Rangan Gupta, 2006. "Growth-Effects of Inflation Targeting: The Role of Financial Sector Development," Working Papers 200610, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Amusa, Kafayat & Gupta, Rangan & Karolia, Shaakira & Simo-Kengne, Beatrice D., 2013. "The long-run impact of inflation in South Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 798-812.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Growth; Welfare;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- O42 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Monetary Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-03-13 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-03-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-03-13 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-03-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-03-13 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:201002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .