Report NEP-DGE-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasco Curdia & Ricardo Reis, 2010. "Correlated disturbances and U.S. business cycles," Staff Reports 434, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & George Perendia & Bo Yang, 2010. "Endogenous Persistence in an Estimated DSGE Model under Imperfect Information," CDMA Working Paper Series 201002, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Victoria Prowse & Peter Haan, 2010. "The design of unemployment transfers: Evidence from a dynamic structural life-cycle model," Economics Series Working Papers 478, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Been-Lon Chen & Angus C. Chu, 2010. "A Note on R&D Spillovers, Multiple Equilibria and Indeterminacy," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 10-A002, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2010. "Time Preference and the Distributions of Wealth and Income," Working Papers 201004, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Naito, Katsuyuki, 2010. "Two-sided Intergenerational Transfer Policy and Economic Development: A Politico-economic Approach," MPRA Paper 21020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oriana Bandiera & Luigi Guiso & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2010. "Matching Firms, Managers, and Incentives," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-073, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2011.
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2010. "The Solaria Syndrome: Social capital in a growing hypertechnological economy," wp.comunite 0062, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2010. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Diversity and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 21009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/237726 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rangan Gupta & Josine Uwilingiye, 2010. "Evaluating the Welfare Cost of Inflation in a Monetary Endogenous Growth General Equilibrium Model: The Case of South Africa," Working Papers 201002, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Innovation, Public Capital, and Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 135, Economics, The University of Manchester.