A Note on the Application of EC2SLS and EC3SLS Estimators in Panel Data Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Liu, Long, 2009. "A note on the application of EC2SLS and EC3SLS estimators in panel data models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(20), pages 2189-2192, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2006. "Estimating an economic model of crime using panel data from North Carolina," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 543-547.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 1981. "Simultaneous equations with error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-200, November.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Qi, 1992. "A Note on the Estimation of Simultaneous Equations with Error Components," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 113-119, March.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Trumbull, William N, 1994. "Estimating the Economic Model of Crime with Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(2), pages 360-366, May.
- Balestra, Pietro & Varadharajan-Krishnakumar, Jayalakshmi, 1987. "Full Information Estimations of a System of Simultaneous Equations with Error Component Structure," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 223-246, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Liu, Long, 2011.
"Instrumental variable estimation of a spatial autoregressive panel model with random effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 135-137, May.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2011. "Instrument Variable Estimation of a Spatial Autoregressive Panel Model with Random Effects," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 127, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Abou-Ali, Hala & Abdelfattah, Yasmine M., 2013.
"Integrated paradigm for sustainable development: A panel data study,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 334-342.
- Hala Abou-Ali & Yasmine M. Abdelfattah, 2011. "Integrated Paradigm for Sustainable Development: A Panel Data Study," Working Papers 646, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Mario Holzner, 2010.
"Inequality, Growth and Public Spending in Central, East and Southeast Europe,"
wiiw Working Papers
71, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner, 2010. "Inequality, Growth and Public Spending in Central, East and Southeast Europe," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 87, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner, 2011. "Inequality, growth and public spending in Central, East and Southeast Europe," Working Papers 221, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- cyrine hannafi & Christophe Muller, 2016. "The Poverty-Economic Growth-Health Triangle," EcoMod2016 9587, EcoMod.
- Ferguson, Neil T.N. & Michaelsen, Maren M., 2015. "Money changes everything? Education and regional deprivation revisited," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 129-147.
- Amri, Fethi, 2016. "The relationship amongst energy consumption, foreign direct investment and output in developed and developing Countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 694-702.
- Han, Chirok, 2016. "Efficiency comparison of random effects two stage least squares estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 59-62.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:076:i06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elliott, Robert J.R. & Sun, Puyang & Chen, Siyang, 2013. "Energy intensity and foreign direct investment: A Chinese city-level study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 484-494.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Barbero, Javier & Zofío, José L., 2017. "A Panel Data Toolbox for MATLAB," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 76(i06).
- Shi, Miaoying & Yin, Runsheng & Lv, Hongdi, 2017. "An empirical analysis of the driving forces of forest cover change in northeast China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 78-87.
More about this item
KeywordsInstrument variable; panel data;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:max:cprwps:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Austin) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpsyrus.html .