Always Affecting the Wrong People? The Impact of US Sanctions on Poverty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Florian Neumeier, 2015. "Always Affecting the Wrong People? The Impact of US Sanctions on Poverty," Research Papers in Economics 2015-03, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2008.
"Some Practical Guidance For The Implementation Of Propensity Score Matching,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 31-72, February.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kopeinig, Sabine, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 1588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 485, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Abadie, Alberto & Imbens, Guido W., 2011.
"Bias-Corrected Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-11.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2011. "Bias-Corrected Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong Wha, 2013.
"A new data set of educational attainment in the world, 1950–2010,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 184-198.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neuenkirch, Matthias & Neumeier, Florian, 2015.
"The impact of UN and US economic sanctions on GDP growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 110-125.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Florian Neumeier, 2014. "The Impact of UN and US Economic Sanctions on GDP Growth," Research Papers in Economics 2014-08, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Florian Neumeier, 2015. "The Impact of UN and US Economic Sanctions on GDP Growth," FIW Working Paper series 138, FIW.
- Florian Neumeier & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "The Impact of UN and US Economic Sanctions on GDP Growth," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201424, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2006. "Large Sample Properties of Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 235-267, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:4:546-552_4 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afesorgbor, Sylvanus Kwaku & Mahadevan, Renuka, 2016.
"The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Income Inequality of Target States,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-11.
- Sylvanus Kwaku Afesorgbor & Renuka Mahadevan, 2016. "The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Income Inequality of Target States," Economics Working Papers 2016-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Sanctions; Nearest neighbor Matching; Poverty; United States;
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.