Heterogeneous sunspots solutions under learning and replicator dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guse, Eran A., 2010.
"Heterogeneous expectations, adaptive learning, and evolutionary dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1-2), pages 42-57, May.
- Eran A. Guse, 2008. "Heterogeneous Expectations, Adaptive Learning, and Evolutionary Dynamics," Working Papers 09-01, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Berardi, Michele, 2009. "Heterogeneous expectations, sunspot equilibria and their fragility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 276-279, December.
- Berardi, Michele, 2011.
"Fundamentalists vs. chartists: Learning and predictor choice dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 776-792, May.
- Michele Berardi, 2008. "Fundamentalists vs. chartists: learning and predictor choice dynamics," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 104, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Michele Berardi, 2011. "Fundamentalists vs. chartists: Learning and predictor choice dynamics," Post-Print hal-00796301, HAL.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 1999. "Macroeconomics of Self-fulfilling Prophecies, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262062038, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-09-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2011-09-16 (Forecasting)
- NEP-GTH-2011-09-16 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:cgbcrp:160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.