Behavioural Heterogeneity under Evolutionary Pressure: Macroeconomic Implications of Costly Optimisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panagariya, Arvind & Shah, Shekhar & Mishra, Deepak, 2001.
"Demand elasticities in international trade: are they really low?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 313-342, April.
- Shah, Shekhar & Mishra, Deepak & Panagariya, Arvind, 1996. "Demand elasticities in international trade : are they really low?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1712, The World Bank.
- Mohammad Kabir & Ruhul Salim, 2011. "Analysing Potential Effects of Preferential Liberalisation in Some Asian Emerging Economies," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 191-213.
- Thomas F. Rutherford & David Tarr, 2017.
"Regional Trading Arrangements for Chile: Do the Results Differ with a Dynamic Model?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 18, pages 415-437
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2003. "Regional Trading Arrangements for Chile: do the Results Differ with a Dynamic Model?," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 94-95, pages 261-281.
- J.M. Ananda Jayawickrama, 2009. "Modelling Trade Sector and Trade Shocks in a Small Open Economy," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 10(1), pages 81-103, January.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr,David & Gurgel, Angelo, 2003. "Regional, multilateral, and unilateral trade policies on MERCOSUR for growth and poverty reduction in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3051, The World Bank.
- Ernesto Valenzuela & Kym Anderson & Thomas Hertel, 2008.
"Impacts of trade reform: sensitivity of model results to key assumptions,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 395-420, February.
- Ernesto Valenzuela & Kym Anderson & Thomas Hertel, 2007. "Impacts of Trade Reform: Sensitivity of Model Results to Key Assumptions," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2007-09, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:105:y:1995:i:430:p:583-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.