Representations And Sunspot Stability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George W. Evans & Bruce McGough, 2007. "Representations and Sunspot Stability," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2007-1, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 28 Aug 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaballo, Gaetano, 2013.
"Good luck or good policy? An expectational theory of macro volatility switches,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2755-2770.
- Gaballo, G., 2012. "Good Luck or Good Policy? An Expectational Theory of Macro-Volatility Switches," Working papers 402, Banque de France.
- Berardi, Michele, 2015.
"On the fragility of sunspot equilibria under learning and evolutionary dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 251-265.
- Michele Berardi, 2013. "On the fragility of sunspot equilibria under learning and evolutionary dynamics," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 186, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:15:y:2011:i:01:p:80-92_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.