Price sensitivity to tourism activities: looking for determinant factors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taiga Saito & Akihiko Takahashi & Noriaki Koide & Yu Ichifuji, 2017. "Optimal overbooking strategy in online hotel booking systems," CARF F-Series CARF-F-421, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
More about this item
Keywordstourism activities; response to prices; market heterogeneity; tourist choice;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2011-02-26 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MKT-2011-02-26 (Marketing)
- NEP-TUR-2011-02-26 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lug:wpaper:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Tutino). General contact details of provider: https://www.bul.sbu.usi.ch .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .