Modeling Resource Flow Asymmetries using Condensation Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2013. "Modeling resource flow asymmetries using condensation networks," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(3), pages 537-549, September.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2013. "Modeling Resource Flow Asymmetries using Condensation Networks," Post-Print halshs-00728194, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert P. Gilles & Cathleen Johnson, 2000. "original papers : Spatial social networks," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 5(3), pages 273-299.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2011. "Strict Nash networks and partner heterogeneity," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(3), pages 515-525, August.
- Haller, Hans & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2005. "Nash networks with heterogeneous links," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 181-201, September.
- McBride, Michael, 2008.
"Position-specific information in social networks: Are you connected?,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 283-295, September.
- Michael McBride, 2003. "Position-specific information in social networks: Are you connected?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000265, David K. Levine.
- Hojman, Daniel A. & Szeidl, Adam, 2008. "Core and periphery in networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 295-309, March.
- Kim, Chongmin & Wong, Kam-Chau, 2007. "Network formation and stable equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 536-549, March.
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 2000. "A Noncooperative Model of Network Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1181-1230, September.
- Andrea Galeotti, 2006. "One-way flow networks: the role of heterogeneity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 163-179, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsu:lsuwpp:2012-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.