Nash networks with heterogeneous links
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans Haller & Sudipta Sarangi, 2003.
"Nash Networks with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
337, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gilles, R.P. & Sarangi, S., 2003.
"The Role of Trust in Costly Network Formation,"
2003-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Robert P. Gilles, 2004. "The Role of Trust in Costly Network Formation," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 483, Econometric Society.
- Michael McBride, 2003.
"Position-specific information in social networks: Are you connected?,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
506439000000000265, David K. Levine.
- McBride, Michael, 2008. "Position-specific information in social networks: Are you connected?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 283-295, September.
- Robert P. Gilles & Cathleen Johnson, 2000. "original papers : Spatial social networks," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 273-299.
- Jackson, Matthew O., 1998.
"The Evolution of Social and Economic Networks,"
1044, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 2000. "original papers : A strategic analysis of network reliability," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 205-228.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Sumit Joshi, 2006. "Unequal connections," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 319-349, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:50:y:2005:i:2:p:181-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.